Regular Yoga practice is good for everyone. When I first started learning yoga, I would only do it in Yoga studio Sydney CBD. I never practice at home until I realized the importance of doing in both.
Here is my list of tips for practicing yoga at home.
But start learning, you need to buy yoga essentials, but you don’t necessarily need all of these items. You can practice yoga with just your body. Yoga practice doesn’t need special equipments like gym equipments. So you can practice Yoga during your vacation and travelling time also.
The relaxation techniques combined with yoga can lessen chronic pain, like lower back pain, headaches, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, etc. Yoga can also help to lower blood pressure and reduce insomnia.
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga strap
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga sock or gloves
- Yoga towel
- Comfortable yoga attire
- Essential oils such as lavender
- Eye pillow
- Water bottle
Things to consider before buying a yoga mat:
- Consider the size and pattern of the yoga mat. Taller persons go for a longer mat than the normal size one.
- Decide the amount of money you want to spend for a mat. You can find mats at all prices.
- Pick a design and color you like
- Pranamoves offers regular Yoga Classes Sydney, Australia
- Yoga Teacher Training Sydney
- Yoga Retreats Australia
- Yoga Classes for Corporate Offices
- Authentic Yoga Therapy
- Meditation by Donation and etc.,
HOW TO PRACTICE YOGA AT HOME:
- You can do savasan yourself for sleep better at night. Do this 15-20 minutes before bed
- Take breaks from work, chores with yoga poses
- Start and/or end your day with at least a few minutes of meditation is really a good practice
- Yoga breathing techniques help for relaxation and concentration
- The best time to practice yoga is the morning before breakfast. The second best time is early evening, around sunset
Health Benefits of Yoga:
- Improved body flexibility
- Increased muscle strength, especially abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks
- Balanced muscular strength on front and back side of body
- Improved strength of spine
- Prevention of the muscles and tissues related injuries
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Prevention of muscle weight injuries
- Strengthen lung capacity
- Improved concentration power
- Increased body awareness
- Stress relaxation
- Listen plain music like flute music or any other instrumental music
- Use essential fragrance oil for some of the fragrances. You can also mix it with massage oil Massage your scalp and jawline
- Do this and get a peaceful night’s sleep
Apart from the body physical benefits, yoga helps a person to reduce stress. Stress can reveal itself in many ways, like back pain or neck pain, sleeping problems, headaches and concentration diversion. Yoga can be very effective for developing coping skills and developing more positive thoughts on life.
Yoga can help to detect of physical problems in early stage and allow for early preventive action.