What is Yoga? Yoga is a physical, psychological and spiritual practice which originated in ancient India. There is a different variety of Yoga schools, Yoga Teacher Training, practicing methods in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Most well-known types of yoga are Hatha yoga and Raja yoga. Pranamoves offers Yoga Classes Sydney, Australia.
Many studies have tried to determine the effectiveness of yoga as a complementary intervention for heart disease, cancer, asthma and more. But the results are mixed and inconclusive. Yoga may reduce health risk factors.
Yoga offers weight loss, strong muscles, flexible body, peaceful mind, increase immunity system, good health and much more to offer. Its benefits are only perceived to be at the body level and we fail to realize the superlative benefits yoga offers in accompany the body, mind and breath.
1. Fitness – If you are truly healthy means, not just physically fitness, it also involves mentally and emotionally balanced. Yoga helps postures, pranayama and meditation are a complete fitness package.
2. Weight loss – Yoga asanas like Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskara) and Kapalbhati pranayama are helping to lose weightiness.
3. Stress relief – A few minutes of yoga practice can be a great way to get rid of mind tension and stress. Yoga asanas pranayama and meditation are effective way to release stress.
4. Yoga is also one of the best ways to quieten down a disturbed mind. We all love to visit peaceful places, natural beauties. Little do we recognize that peace can be found within us for doing every day start with yoga and meditation.
5. Improved immunity – Yoga postures massage organs and strengthens muscles. Breathing techniques and meditation release mind stress and improves body immunity system.
6. Living with greater awareness – Yoga and pranayama helps to create that mind awareness and bring back the mind to the present moment, focused mind and increase concentration power.
7. Better relationships – Yoga can even help to improve your relationship with your spouse, parents, friends or loved ones. A mind that is happy and relaxed is better able to maintain good relationship. Yoga and meditation practice helps to keeping the mind happy and peaceful.
8. Increased energy – A few minutes of yoga practice every day offers the fresh and energetic body even after a long day.
9. Better flexibility & posture – Regular yoga practice help to strengthen the muscles and body flexibility. Regular practice stretches the body muscles and makes them strong. It also helps develop your body language like stand, sit, sleep and walk.
10. Better intuition – Yoga and meditation helps to improve your intuitive ability power, so that you can effortlessly realize what needs to be done, when and how, to get positive results. You only need to experience it yourself. It works!!!
Yoga is a continuous process. So keep regular practicing. You can practice it at home or Yoga Studio Sydney CBD. It helps to develop the body and mind bringing a lot of health benefits.